Download GOTO Studio
Release date: 2018-10-31
Terms and Conditions
Find older builds and release notes.
Send bug reports as e-mail to bugs [at] gotolabs.io
You will receive a bug ID and further instructions as a reply.
- Download the GOTO Studio Unity Package.
- Double-click the file or use
Assets->Import Package->Customfrom Unity Editor menu.
- Press Import button from the import popup.
- Depending on Unity version, you will be asked to upgrade scripts. This is OK!
- GOTO Studio login window should appear after importing. If it doesn't, click
GOTO->License->GetLicensefrom the main menu.
- Register a new account or use your Google account to signin.
- Registering is not mandatory, you can register later if you want.
- Next window is Welcome window
- You can go to one of our tutorials or join the Discord chat
- Create new GameObject
Sequencefrom the dropdown and choose save location
- From the
Actionslist (bottom one), click the small
Action/DebugLogfrom the dropdown
- Type in "Hello World" to the
- Press play and see if you get "Hello World" in your Unity console